Proactive server monitoring and support
Adapt’s fully managed server solution is designed to take away the pain of managing infrastructure, freeing your IT department to focus on core and strategic activities.
Delivered from our world-class facilities to support high levels of security and system availability, Adapt server management and monitoring services ensure your IT environment is reliable, efficient and in tune with your business, customer and competitive needs.
Adapt provides management services up to the operating system level, including proactive support, comprehensive server monitoring, hardware and resource trend reporting, hardware repair, operating system patch monitoring, alerting and installation services.
Designed around all mainstream platforms, our services allow you to move, over time, from legacy systems still operational within your business to a standardised, automated, service-oriented model.
Adapt manages complex virtualised environments to maximise ROI, productivity and efficiency across your virtual infrastructures. Vendor-agnostic, Adapt supports a wide range of equipment manufacturers including Sun’s Sparc and x86 hardware, IBM, Dell and HP. On these environments, Adapt supports Windows, SOLARIS and Linux.
Our suite of sophisticated server management software tools gives us the ability to both detect and predict incidents regardless of physical server location: we undertake both remote monitoring of servers within your environment and direct monitoring of servers located in our data centres.
24/7 Server monitoring:
- Node availability
- Disk space utilisation
- Paging space utilisation
- CPU, memory, disk charting
24/7 Server management:
- Incident management and escalation to third parties
- Application of security patches in line with agreed policy
- Establishing base conditions from which exceptions are generated
- Reporting of hardware faults
- Full documentation of all actions taken when receiving alerts
- Procedure manual/ run books as required
- Agreed change control procedures
- Monthly service report and audio conference with on-site presentation of recommendations in line with agreed service levels
- Paging space utilisation
- Appropriate scheduled reporting with advice on remedial action
Server Management is for you if:
- You need someone to monitor/maintain your infrastructure out-of-hours
- You are struggling to resolve complex IT issues in house
- Your IT support teams are overstretched
- You need a dedicated team to manage your servers
- Improved service levels with end-to-end service management
- Specialised capability to complement in house strengths
- Reductions in operating costs and predictable OPEX budgeting
- Defined service levels
- SLA-based performance management
- Management of OEM and third party maintenance agreements
- Access to 24/7 SOC
- Compliant service management
- 24/7 Service Operations Centre
- Dedicated service via the Adapt Management Portal (aMP) with online monitoring
- Configuration management
- Monitoring and reporting
- Troubleshooting and resolution
- Monthly trend and performance analysis
- Patch management and deployment
- Preventative maintenance